Sunday, October 24, 2004

Have you heard?

Has anyone heard the news about the state of georgia? I thought not, see Georgia is a place right above florida and east of Alabama. Georgia is a desolate place in which I live, but is somehow more exiting than Kansas or Iowa. Atlanta is the capital of this abnormal state, and has absolutly nothing to do with anything. Decatur is an even more desolate town that I live in. The most exciting thing in this economical dipstick is the downtown area. Today I went to the downtown area (from now on to be called "The Square") with my friend chloe and we tried out the product known as "Red Bull" and this is how it went down...(ahem)"Hi chloe!" I said as I entered javamonkey, a coffee shop at the square, and she looked at me like I was a car wreck and said "Oh I thought you would take longer to get here." well, this will take a while so get a cup of hot chocolate and sit by the fire. After a while we went to the local CVS to get some pringles, coke and starburst, which we ate momentarily at the benches outside the courthouse. later we went back to CVS and we bought two cans of Red Bull.(In spanish that's El toro rojo!) As we crossed the street, we both popped open our cans of Red Bull and took a sip...what followed was a traumatizing event that led to much cursing and remorse about buying this strangly attractive drink. "Holy S*** this tastes terrible, why did we get this?" I said in absolute digust, she replied "Seriously this tastes like rotten lemon rinds!" and we (somehow) drank the cans of Red Bull and it was just like a dream, we kind of wobbled around town until chloe's dad pulled up and gave me a ride home.

The moral of this story:
Red Bull is yellow, cold, Bull piss!

2 Comments:

Blogger Temujin said...

That stuff will burn an ulcer in your guts faster than a thousand chili burritos ever will. Not to mention, it'll keep you up all night tossing and turning.

October 25, 2004 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Black Foxx said...

Thanks Tumijin, good thing it's not addictive due to taste and texture. Right now I'm still regretting buying the cans while posting from an apple computer. (Bless this damn keyboard)

October 29, 2004 at 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home